Information, volume of knowledge and professional relationships are very important to achieve business success. Led by the ambition to create a successful platform for exchange of ideas, the ICT Cluster organized a series of regular networking events for the ICT business community in the beginning of 2007 called “ICT Tuesday”.During the period february – october 2007 were held seven events focused on significant for the ICT sector themes.
• Bulgarian ICT Industry in the EU
• ICT – Foundation for Effective Management
• Why Does Bulgaria Lag Behind in ICT Penetration?
• Will Bulgaria manage to maintain its position as a leading outsorcing destination?(The availability of IT human resources - main advantage of the ICT industry)
• Procurement in the ICT Sector: legislation, practices, challenges, competitiveness
• Entrepreneurial Culture in Bulgaria: Education, business and how the links between them create Entrepreneurs
• Nanotechnologies – an opportunity for Bulgarian business in the global knowledge economy
After each discussion participants had the opportunity to create new business contacts in informal atmosphere.