ADMA-DIHNET webinar: How can DIHs support manufacturing SMEs in becoming Factories of the Future06/18/2021
This is an online seminar and will take place on Jun 23rd from 4:00PM - 5PM (EEST)
This event is for DIHs looking for business opportunities and are eager to learn from the ADMA methodology! The ADMA methodology allows DIHs to identify possible areas of transformation for manufacturing SMEs, to become next-generation factories with more competitive, modern and sustainable production.
During the webinar, Paul Peters will present the methodology of ADMA, and the ICT Cluster will share its experience in applying the method to Bulgarian SMEs.
- 15:00 – Introduction of the webinar and presentation of the DIHNET.EU initiative – Mayte Carracedo, Chief Business Development Officer at FundingBox, partner in DIHNET.EU
- 15:05 – How can EDIHs make use of the ADMA methodology
- 15:15 – Presentation of the ADMA methodology – Paul Peeters, Senior Expert at Agoria, coordinator of the ADMA initiative
- 15:25 – EDIH presenting how they applied the ADMA methodology with their SMEs - Krasimira Shindarova, Project Manager at ICT cluster, ADMA Supportive partner
- 15:35 – SME presenting how they benefited from the ADMA methodology
- 15:45 – Questions and answers