“MARKET ENTRY STRATEGIES” - а webinar within the C2FUTURE project - 15/10/2021, 17:30h.10/12/2021
On October 15th from 17:30h. will take place a webinar, organized within the C2FUTURE project: “MARKET ENTRY STRATEGIES”
This webinar explores the development of effective Go-To-Market strategies on a global scale. Concepts, best practices and theory are combined to offer the participants a broad but practical view of competing in modern business landscape.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Understand what is an ecosystem and how it works
- Critically assess how the external environment may impact on a firm’s internationalmarketing strategy
- Assess and compare alternative foreign market servicing strategies and their drivers, andapply appropriate selection choices in context
- Appraise the factors that impact a firms internationalisation strategy and selection criteriafor foreign markets
- Understand platform economy and how new models affected the eco-system
- YIANNIS KOTSIS GIANNARAKIS - Entrepreneur; Innovation Coordinator
- TOM (ATHANASIOS) KATSIOULAS - Silicon Valey Technology & Ecosystem Strategist
- PETROS SOUKOULIAS - Digital Transformation Expert, Advisory Board at SEEMS P.C.
> Link for registration
> For more information about the event, you can read on:
> If you missed the previous webinar, don’t worry we got your back: