ONTOCHAIN OPEN CALL: Blockchain solutions - 15/09/2021, 17:00 CET08/05/2021
The ONTOCHAIN Open call is looking for companies developing solutions based on blockchain technology.
Deadline for application- September 15th, 17:00 ч CET.
Ontochain is a project funded by the European Commission, which is looking for innovators capable of developing blockchain knowledge management solutions to become part of the project's software ecosystem.
The required companies must meet the following conditions:
- developing in the field of: Web Development, Data Management, Economics, Software Engineering, Identity, Identity Management, Internet, IT Management, Semantic Web, Semantics, Semantic Technologies, Currency, Privacy, Big Data, Cloud, Blockchain, Cyber Security Compliance, Digital Curriculum;
- to be located in Eastern Europe, Europe;
- be at the stage of idea, prototype, users or paid users;
- have attracted funding or do not have it yet;
The Open call will distribute funding totaling EUR 1 320 000 in 6 topics:
- Topic 1 - Decentralized oracles for ONTOCHAIN
- Topic 2 - Market mechanisms for ONTOCHAIN
- Topic 3 - ONTOCHAIN interoperability & API Gateways
- Topic 4 - ONTOCHAIN Network Design and scalability
- Topic 5 - Semantic based marketplaces for ONTOCHAIN
- Topic 6 - Data Provenance in ONTOCHAIN
Each approved company will receive a grant of EUR 145,000.
For more information about the project and application process, visit their website at:
Info Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QPOaPSEiQ