Application deadlines and applications for programs of the Institute for Agro-Strategies and Innovation - EIT Food Hub Bulgaria03/18/2020
Information about programs for which you can apply for acceptance, announced by Institute for Agro-Strategies and Innovation - EIT Food Hub Bulgaria:
- EIT Food RIS Consumer Engagement Labs - a program for which consortia can apply, which must include 3 organizations from Bulgaria: a scientific organization, a food producer / trader, and a startup company. Under this program, new food products will be developed in joint user sessions with a consumer focus of over 65 years, which will subsequently be marketed by local companies. The payment is up to € 8,000 for the research organization, up to € 6,000 for the food manufacturer / trader, and up to € 6,000 for a startup company. The application deadline is 3:00 PM on March 20, 2020.
- EIT Food RIS Fellowships - EIT Food RIS Fellowships - Opportunity for Bachelor's or Master's degree students (maximum up to 2 years of graduation) and PhD students to earn 3 to 6 month paid internships at one of the largest agro-food companies in Europe. The pay is EUR 1350 / month for the Fellowship program aimed at students and EUR 2000 / month for the Talents program aimed at PhD students. The application deadline is March 31, 2020.
- EIT Food RIS Innovation Prizes - one of the largest agro-food startup competitions in Southern and Eastern Europe. The competition is in two rounds, with prizes for the first round up to EUR 5,000 and for the second round up to EUR 25,000. The application deadline is April 19, 2020.
- EIT Food Test Farms - a program that connects agrotechnology startups (TRL5 and TRL6) with farmers and enables startups to test their solutions in the field. The program enables validation of functionality and support for commercialization of the idea. Travel and test costs up to EUR 3,000 are covered. The deadline for applications is April 21, 2020.
- EIT Food Legal and Accounting Support - legal and accounting support for start-ups at an early stage, up to EUR 2,500. Application deadlines for this program are scheduled by September 30, 2020 and are currently open from March 1 to April 30, 2020.
More information on each of these EIT Food programs can be found at the following links:
- EIT Food Consumer Engagement Labs
- EIT Food RIS Fellowship
- EIT Food RIS Innovation Prizes
- EIT Food Test Farms 2020
- EIT Food Legal and Accounting Support