Seal of e-ExcellenceSeptember 13, 2011
ICT Cluster became a part of the partnership network of Seal of e-Excellence.
The European Seal of e-Excellence recognises companies who have demonstrated an excellent track record in the innovative marketing of digital products and services.
The European Seal of e-Excellence is unique in that it focuses on innovative marketing practices, not on the good or services themselves. While having a great innovative idea is important, knowing how to effectively sell the idea is even more vital for success.
The Seal of e-Excellence Provides an Outstanding Value to Winners
Averaging 35 winners per year, the European Seal of e-Excellence has become a coveted recognition for outstanding performance. A jury appointed by the Seal organizers selects winners through an open application process which focuses on:
• excellence of the product or service on offer,
• innovativeness in the international marketing
Benefits of winning the Seal:
Winners of the Seal of e-Excellence are entitled to:
- Publicly display and proactively use the "European Seal of e-Excellence" logo in their own public relations and marketing program
- Free membership in EMF - the Forum of e-Excellence
- Membership in the Club of e-Excellence, the LinkedIn Group of Seal winners
- Preferential rates for all e-Accelerator and e-Funding Facilitator services provided by EMF (including a free business expansion audit and a free EU funding audit)
- Free organization profile in e-Match, the international ICT profiling and project matchmaking platform
To apply for the European Seal of e-Excellence:
All companies engaged in the provision of digital products and services are eligible to apply for the European Seal of e-Excellence.
The registration fee is 95 Euros.
A link to the online application form can be found at:
Applications for the 2013 Awards are open until 30 November 2012.