Call for selection of strategy consultant27.05.2019
GIVE ESCP is a strategic cluster partnership including:
8 clusters: ICT Cluster – Bulgaria, ICT Cluster Central Serbia, MASIT, AITA, Cluj IT, Automotive Cluster Bulgaria, Automotive Cluster Serbia, Green Tech Cluster
coming from 6 countries: Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, North Macedonia, Serbia and Latvia
3 regions: Western Balkans, Eastern Europe and Baltic Region
3 industries: ICT, Automotive and Green Technologies
The main goal of the partnership is to increase internationalization capacity and skills of SMEs and to facilitate and promote their products/services on third markets – China/Taiwan and Egypt.
In order to reach in maximum its goal GIVE ESCP is seeking to assign strategy consultant for GIVE internationalization strategy.
Information about GIVE Internationalization strategy:
GIVE Internationalization strategy is part of WP5 of the project.
All project partners will contribute to the development of the GIVE internationalization strategy. The tasks and responsibilities of each partner are explained below. The external advisor will support the document development in all parts and will prepare the final version. The strategy should include the following strategic documents:
- GIVE strategic cluster partnership agreement, which will identify GIVE partnership members, setting out the areas of cooperation. The agreement will be the formal expression of interest and engagement in GIVE strategic cluster partnership. The agreement will be elaborated by the Lead Partners ICT Cluster and signed by all partners.
- GIVE Internationalization strategy plan will describe in details the purpose of collaboration and its strategic objectives, the different fields of competencies and identified areas of complementarity among partners, the expected results and added value of the GIVE partnership, identified targeted third markets of common interest, the potential third market cooperation partners, the expected economic impact and added value of the partnership with the third market partners, and more other strategic information and targets foreseen. The plan will be elaborated on the bases of the results from focus groups and Intelligence market report elaborated during the implementation of WP2. The plan and the foreseen activities will be supported by the S.W.O.T analysis focused on the GIVE partnership in the framework of internationalization on the identified third markets. The plan will also provide information on opportunities which the GIVE partnership could use to achieve partnership targets from interregional and national funds, Horizon 2020 programme, national sources and foreign donor organizations.
- GIVE Implementation partnership roadmap will include realistic overview and timetable on the joint project and activities foreseen. The roadmap will provide information about the roles and responsibilities of every GIVE partners to the implementation of the strategy plan.
- GIVE draft financial plan include preliminary information on the financial resources which should be allocated in order to implement all activities planned in a proper manner.
The work on the document will be supported by all partners that will be organized in 3 working groups for discussion of every part of the strategy.
Information about expert’s tasks:
- Take part and facilitate/ help 3 working groups where different part of internationalization strategy are discussing.( Skype calls)
- Present drafts of the different parts of the internationalization strategy for discussion during the meetings of the working groups.
- Prepare final version of the GIVE Internationalization strategy.
Due date of the document: end of September 2019
Contract amount: 11 996 euro
Please send CV and additional documents to prove your experience to email@example.com
Deadline: 15 June 2019