“GIVE” Going International - GIVE project final conference17.11.2019
Invitation to attend the final conference of project GIVE - “GIVE” Going International
GIVE European Strategic Cluster partnership is glad to invite
• all companies having interests to go and try to establish business in Taiwan, China and Egypt
- to participate and learn;
• all companies having experience working in China, Taiwan and Egypt
- to share, contribute and support;
• all stakeholders, clusters, regional and national authorities and business support organizations working for SMEs internationalization and SMEs competitiveness;
to attend the conference “GIVE” Going International
WHO WE ARE?
Green ICT Development partnership includes 8 partners from 6 countries and three regions. ICT Cluster from Albania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Romania and Serbia in collaboration with Automotive Cluster Bulgaria, Automotive Cluster Serbia and Green and Smart Technology Cluster from Latvia join their efforts to support the internationalization of SMEs towards emerging global markets - China, Egypt and Taiwan.
We believe that regional SMEs have innovation potential to go on Global Markets working together in a new value chains in the field of Green and Smart Technologies.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
During the event GIVE Partners will:
• Present future opportunities that will be provided to SMEs to establish successful business in China, Egypt and Taiwan.
• Invite experts from European Commission, IRP Help Desk; ENRICH China, Marketing and consulting companies to give information about the three markets
• Invite companies already working in China, Egypt and Taiwan to share experience
• Provoke interactive discussion on SME internationalization – barriers and opportunities
• Provide B2B opportunities with companies and clusters from 3 sectors and 9 countries – Albania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Latvia, Romania, France, Croatia and Hungary.
Invitation and Draft Agenda HERE